Is 4C Right for My Child?
If your child is a medically complex patient, you might be interested in participating in the 4C Program.
To be eligible for 4C services, referred children must require significant medial resources including:
- 10 or more combined ER and/or clinic visits per year
- 10 or more hospital days per year
- Have a conditions that:
- Involve multiple specialists (neurology, pulmonology, endocrinology, etc.)
- Affect multiple body systems (head, seizures, asthma, diabetes, etc.)
- An Intensive Care Unit stay that results in a significant change in health and need of services
- Complicating psychosocial and economic factors that are (or are at risk of) negatively affecting health, including children whose caregivers have significant stressors
If your child meets these criteria, please talk to your pediatrician for a referral.